We are looking for individuals with a shared commitment to advancing our world’s landscape.
We are a diverse group of creatives who are so much more than what we do. We are travelers. We are writers. We are cyclists. We are parents. We are adventurers and dreamers. Our teams are shaping the future through projects that shape the places in which we live and play. Come join our team to make a lasting, positive impact on our communities. Collaborative teams allow your voice to be heard and provide ample opportunities for personal growth. We want to invest in you.
Lisa Arias, Marketing Director
“Working at AE3 has given me the space to explore my strengths and express my ideas without feeling disregarded. Having the opportunity to work with a creative, forward-thinking and collaborative group of individuals has allowed me many opportunities to grow professionally and personally.”
Jennifer Bauman, Chief Financial Officer
“I feel like I’ve found my home here at AE3 because of the remarkable people I work with! We’ve built a culture that values diversity, family, and most importantly, having fun. I am a strong believer that having fun and enjoying your work is key to one’s happiness.”
Antonio Escobedo, Job Captain
“Finding a firm with a diverse crew and that strongly supports work-life balance like is so refreshing. Also, having the option to be working remotely either from home or elsewhere is what makes AE3 special and unique.”
Hessam Ebrahimi, Job Captain
“AE3 provides a significant amount of support, guidance, and opportunities for growth for those willing to work hard. They also value work/life balance and provide great perks like unlimited vacation time: great culture, and a positive work environment.”
Elizabeth Andrews, Operations Manager
“AE3 Partners is a company that I am proud to work for. Not only because we operate by our stated core values of diversity and inclusion, but because are able to create synergy between our philosophies of design, and our philosophies of community.”
Diana Uriostegui, Project Manager
“I enjoy working at AE3 because it’s a firm that values and respects their employees, and this creates an environment that is healthy, engaging, and fun.”
Anika Scott, Project Manager
“AE3 is a company that has a great energy; it is like working with your group of friends.”
Benjamin Loggins, Senior QA/QC Manager
“I enjoy working at AE3 and value its staff diversity. Each person offers a wealth of talent, knowledge and experience from different projects. This diversity of thought allows AE3 to compete with confidence and provides creative solutions to projects.”
Kelsey Pritchett, Marketing Coordinator
“I am so grateful to be a part of the AE3 family. This team is so supportive and each person’s dedication to our mission inspires me everyday. I love coming to work each day and appreciate how welcoming and encouraging everyone is.”
Reimagine the Future
Our hybrid teams allow our employees to transform the future landscape and have powerful collaboration, innovation, and productivity while still prioritizing their health and wellbeing. We have connected and fostered relationships as we hire employees from all over the United States.
Our leadership team has embraced working from home and we offer both fully remote or hybrid work options for nearly all of our positions and an unlimited PTO policy for full time employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is what our #WorkFromHome looks like…
We Want you to Have a Life Outside the Office
Although we love our work and careers, we know what’s most important to us in life lies beyond the office doors – and we want you to have the time for that. Sure, our profession can have some late nights here and there – but we work to make these the exception and not the rule. Our unlimited PTO policy gives you the flexibility you need strike the right balance to enjoy a full life outside of work
Embracing Unique Perspectives
AE3 Partners is 100% African-American owned. Diversity and inclusion are not just buzzwords or targets – it is woven into the ethos of our company. We believe in the power of different perspectives and we welcome each individual’s point of view. We consist of 73% persons of color and 59% women. We believe that all capable professionals that believe in our vision are welcome at our table.
People of Color (POC)
Rick L. Dumas and Doug Davis, Principals
Investing in Growth
Whether you are fresh out of school or a seasoned professional, the best team members are the ones that continuously learn and challenge themselves. We are committed to your personal growth and offer an annual education budget and a variety of resources to support career development, including in-house training, mentoring, and professional association memberships.
We want to see our team members succeed and because of that, we provide an environment where we help our employees discover what they are passionate about.
Strengthening Our Community
AE3 Partners is committed to the communities in which we serve and the children who will be tomorrow’s leaders. It is more than an obligation, it is a privilege to be involved with youth mentoring organizations and provide beneficial opportunities to help our youth discover professional avenues that may change the direction of their futures. AE3 has been actively involved with local organizations that assist disadvantaged residents in the San Francisco Bay area, and we have worked with a variety of non-profit organizations in the Bay Area who serve their communities.
Here are a few of the organizations we support:
100 Black Men of the Bay Area
Oakland Builders Alliance
National Organization of Minority Architects
Urban Land Institute
Current Job Openings
Senior Project Manager
AE3 is seeking a results-oriented Senior Project Manager, who is Revit capable, and has a minimum of 5 years of experience managing projects with a construction value of $20 million or more. The Senior Project Manager reports directly to the Principals. This person will lead the direct day-to-day management of projects, design, and production.
The candidate must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients and their representatives, provide internal & external team management, and have excellent time management skills. This candidate must also demonstrate ability to interpret direction from our clients and principals, and translate it into the appropriate actions to ensure client satisfaction and to ensure projects are on track, both with budget and schedule.
The ideal candidate is technically proficient and must have a minimum of five years’ experience working directly in Revit.
If you are interested in a dynamic work environment that is collaborative and team-oriented, then we are looking for you! We offer the opportunity to work on a variety of project types and sizes, as well as an opportunity for professional development and growth, as we are growing fast.
- 10+ years of experience, including at least 5+ years verifiable experience as a Project Manager
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Documented experience leading various project types
- Knowledgeable with Type I, II, and V construction, low to mid-rise building types
- Comprehensive understanding of building systems, constructability, detailing, and how to properly document these items within well-coordinated construction documents (Examples of work must be presented during interviews)
- Proficiency with Revit Modeling Systems (a test will be administered) and a proven track record of managing production for both Revit and AutoCAD-based projects
- Proven ability and willingness to help develop successful client contact, including understanding client needs and maintaining positive client relationships
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Office, Excel, Outlook)
For consideration, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AE3 is seeking a Designer with 5+ years of experience working at an architectural firm. The ideal candidate is technically proficient and has a minimum of five years actual project experience with Revit. If you are interested in a dynamic work environment that is collaborative and team-oriented, then we are looking for you. We offer the opportunity to work on a variety of project types and sizes, as well as an opportunity for professional development and growth.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and other team members on different aspects of the project, including schematic design, space planning, design development, and construction documentation
- Participate in programming and planning, and the selection of finishes, materials, furniture systems, and specifications
- Utilize visualization, graphics, and presentation skills to effectively communicate the project design
- Provide design support and documentation throughout the design phases of the project
- Provide production assistance for construction documents required for permit and construction
- Assist in aspects of project coordination with the team and contractors during construction administration
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited school
- At least five years of experience working in an architectural firm, working in Revit, creating renderings, and working on various elements of design
- Technical Skills must include proficiency in Revit, Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design), various 3D modelling software programs, MS Office, and Newforma
- Working knowledge of Standards in Revit (test will be given)
- Prior working knowledge of California building codes is a plus
- Good design sensibility and a strong portfolio
- Must be energetic, team-oriented, and personable
- Possess strong communication skills, time management, and a self-driven work ethic
For consideration, please email your resume to: email@example.com